This or That
Some of the questions are craft related and some aren't. Have fun reading all her responses and make sure to leave a comment to show Jamie some love and support!
1. Pepsi or Coke? No thank you! I don't drink any pop. My drink of choice is water or coffee.
2. Coffee or Tea? Coffee, I love my coffee! I did have to switch to decaf but I just love the taste of coffee.
3. Dogs or Cats? Dogs! I've always had dogs in my life. They bring me such joy!
4. Snow or Rain? That's a tuff one but I'm going to say rain because I do not like shoveling snow.
5. Beach or Mountains? Can I say both? My two favorite places to travel by car is Tennessee and Carolina Beaches.
6. Sneakers or Sandals? Sneakers, I'm always in gym shoes. I love to wear jeans so I feel my gym shoes are so comfy with them!
7. Dine Out or Delivery? Definitely dine out. My husband and I love to sit and chat and enjoy eating at a restaurant. We love supporting our local mom and pop restaurants.
8. Toilet Paper: Over or Under? Ah over, I don't like the toilet paper touching the wall.
9. TV Show or Movie? Movie, I love watching all kinds of movies! Although I enjoy binge watching a good series.
10. Hamburger or HotDog? Hamburger all the way with cheese please!
11. Watercolors or Copics? Copics!! My favorite coloring medium for sure.
12. Coloring or Die Cutting? Coloring, I rather color an image for my focal point on my card. I find it relaxing to color.
13. Pattern Paper or Inked Background? This is a hard one, I like both! Right now I'm into pattern paper.
14. Ribbon or Twine? Twine, I like how it looks wrapped up in a bow.
15. Enamel Dots or Nuvo Drops? Enamel dots, I don't have to worry about making a perfect circle.
16. Bling or Flowers? Bling, a little sparkle goes a long way!
17. Stamping or DieCuts? Stamping, I enjoy stamping it's faster for me and I love it!
18. Stenciling or Inking? We can do both! While I'm inking I can throw a stencil on top for some added interest!
19. Solid Stamp or Coloring Stamp? Definitely a coloring stamp although it nice to do a quick card once in awhile with a solid stamp.
20. Sequins or Confetti? Confetti, there's just something about a sequins with no hole that I love!
And Jamie, one final question...this is your traditional type of question....What is your favorite part of owning and running Not 2 Shabby Shop? I would have to say my favorite part is being able to do what I love (crafting) and making a living from it. I love being my own boss and sharing my creativity with others. I love the connections I make from that.
Thanks, so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give your customers a little peek into your life!
Crafty Hugs, Teresa
Jamie...thanks so much for taking the time to play the little game...I loved reading your answers and I know all your other customers will as well!
Hi Teresa, Thanks for putting this fun game together! I enjoyed it very much!
So glad I found your shop!! Great products, fast shipping, and wonderful service!
Hi Amy, I'm so glad you found us! We are so lucky to have customers like you!
Thanks for sharing, Jamie!! Good to get to "know" you a little better.
Hi Kim thanks for all your support!
Loved getting to know Jaime more!
Thanks Helen for popping on over!
Love this! I’m so glad we got to learn more about Jamie. I prefer stamping and coloring with Copics too, and Not 2 Shabby is my favorite store to purchase all of my crafty goodness from! This shop has the cutest products and the best customer service. ??
Hi Mindy so kind of you to say! Thanks for all your support, it means so much to me!
I'm so glad I found your shop, Great selection, Great products, fast shipping, and wonderful service