Not 2 Shabby Design Team Call.
What Not 2 Shabby is looking for...
If you love card making, stamping, coloring, working with pattern paper and ephemera then this is for you! We are looking for creators with a very active YouTube channel big or small. So this means you are posting videos at least once a week. If you have a small channel and you are working hard to grow it, we love that! If you have a larger following we love that too!
What is required of you for our YouTube video team:
- Create a total of 14 videos for your 6 month term using your design team package. (Packages will vary month to month for we will be rotating each month.) Each month for one of your videos you will upload to the Not 2 Shabby Channel and you will be required to upload on your channel 2 to 3 videos depending on which DT package you receive that month.
- You must create a process video of your project and upload it to your YouTube channel. Also share your photos and the shop details to social media.
- Every month on the 1st we do a YouTube hop sharing the box of the month. You are required to participate when it's your turn. When it's your turn to receive the box of the month you are required to do 3 videos that month otherwise you are only required to do two. The hop video counts as one of your 2/3 videos required for the month.
- Every Month on the 7th we do a YouTube hop for the Stamp and Die club. You are required to participate when it's your turn. The hop video counts as one of your 1/2 videos required for the month.
- You must be able to meet deadlines and schedule your videos in google calendar.
- Take clear well lit and pleasing photos of your projects to upload to social media.
- You will be uploading your project photos to an album so the social media coordinator can access them for posting.
- You must have an active YouTube channel where you post on a regular basis. Seasoned and new "creators on the rise" are welcome!
- You must film clear well lit videos using a tripod.
- Have the ability to edit video and create process videos of your project.
- Have the ability to take clear and professional looking photos of your work.
- Have the ability to share on social media sites.
- Have the ability to join our private Facebook group.
- A DT package to work with every month. In your 6 month term you will receive 2 of our Box of the Month kits, 2 Stamp and Die of the Month packages and 2 stamp sets of your choice. We will be rotating between members.
- A generous discount to the shop!
- An opportunity to work with a variety of stamps and products!
- An affiliate link to earn a percentage of the sales you bring in. Affiliates are paid in store credit.
- Your projects shared on our instagram page.
- A badge for you to use as a watermark for your photos.
- Share the Design Team Call photo on your social media and tag us.
- Link this blog post if possible.
- Email us through my website with the subject titled DESIGN TEAM.
- Send me the links to your YouTube channel and social media accounts.
- Please include a short bio in your message and the reason you would like to join our team.
- No need to send photographs of your work, I will be checking that out on your social media.
**The new members will be notified on May 23rd, 2022 and announced on June 25th**
We support design not crime! Please do not apply if you don't agree. Thank you for your interest and I am looking forward to seeing your creations.
**If you don't get a reply back from me saying I received your entry please resend your submission.
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOSTgFgyAnis91MXW19RpRA?view_as=subscriber Frist thing I need to let you know is that I am not on Facebook( I left for personal reasons) but I am considering opening a Twitter account. The craft I love to do is making mini albums however, I do make cards and other crafts. I'd like to join your design team because it will encourage me to get better at my coloring and using stamps more often.
Chrystal L Wycoff
I would love to apply for this position as I love doing videos and I also do once a week lives too. Here is my YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvyRYCq3u2NaaURotnaT_qw I am in the process of getting a better tripod, but for now I am using my laptop to do my videos and that is why they appear upside down for now. I spend all day in my craft room because it helps my mind and keeps my occupied and I don't work either. I am also going to start doing videos on Pinterest too and have been posting some videos on Tiktok as well. I do follow you on Facebook. I love your stamps and dies. Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/721520472061069 Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/chrystalwycoff/ tiktok; https://www.tiktok.com/@chrystalschreations Pinterest; https://www.pinterest.com/chrystalschreations/_saved/ Right now I am making Mother's day cards for my neighbors.. Kind Regards, Chrystal Chreations Wycoff
I always wondered about design team criteria so I am glad I found this.
I see this may have closed out already and I think you have posted nice comments on my YT or Instagram in the past, My Channel is https://www.youtube.com/@craftbyjay so feel free to reach out if my style of process video is a good fit. (Same handle on IG if you want to see recent photos)